In the heart of the Medina, let yourself be seduced by the charm of a typical Moroccan house in an area that has remained authentic.
A stone’s throw from the souks, Jemaa-el-Fna square and the main monuments, this former Marrakchie residence, transformed into a Riad, harmoniously blends millennial tradition and western comfort.
Four bedrooms and a Suite open onto a shaded patio, lulled by the refreshing murmur of a fountain.
From the terrace, you overlook the treasures of Marrakech, discover the Koutoubia minaret and guess the snow-capped Atlas mountains.
Ground floor :
- Entrance, guest toilet,
- Square patio, planted with fountain and relaxation areas,
- Lounge area,
- A double bedroom, with oriental lights, open onto the patio, double bed, private tadellakt bathroom and fireplace,
- A mini-suite with private bathroom,
- Living / dining room with open fire (or 6th bedroom after transformation).
First floor :
- Reception desk,
- A large air-conditioned suite with oriental decoration, double bed, living room or two single beds, private bathroom in tadellakt (two basins),
- An air-conditioned double room with Moroccan decoration, double bed, private bathroom in tadellakt (two basins),
- An air-conditioned double room in the traditional Moroccan style, twin beds, private bathroom in tadellakt,
- Kitchen and scullery.
- Unobstructed view of the Koutoubia and the Medina,
- Living room and dining room under pergola,
This Riad is sold furnished and equipped, in activity with all the authorizations and a staff in place, trained and qualified.